Understanding – International Flows of Funds ($$$)!
The evolution of money has entered a new paradigm where our money flows are now mostly within cyberspace. This new paradigm is now becoming global and ubiquitous as metal and paper money is being eliminated from circulation gradually and relentlessly. Historical monies like paper notes and fiat units of account tied or backed to a commodity (gold/silver) have mostly been replaced with fiat cyber/digital currencies which ‘flow’ and ‘circulate’ within our computer screens. Cyberspace is now a reality for currency ‘flows’. Let’s briefly describe this historical evolution:
- Paper currencies started around 618 A.D. (or thereabouts) in China and these units were fiat in nature as their was no tie or convertibility to a commodity produced by the private market (say, mining).
- These paper currencies worked as people respected the ‘images’ printed upon the paper notes. When the Kublai Khan was in power his ‘image’ (this symbol on a paper note) was trusted by the people and valuation of all goods could be accomplished with these notes (called ‘symbol’ money).
- Due to corruptions of central authorities who issued these paper note currencies, the concept of backing a currency with a precious metal commodity emerged within governmental institutions. Silver (later gold) emerged as primary items of backing and this worked well for hundreds of years (mostly). This money was called ‘substance’ money.
- Americans developed their ‘dollar’ currency back in 1785 and after the experience with the paper Continental, our authorities decided to back our dollar with precious metals (a ‘substance’). This continued for 148 years until the FDR administration in 1933-34.
- Paper notes called the Federal Reserve Note were then mostly trusted as units for valuation until 1975…when Congress removed the restrictions on American ownership of gold. Since 1975 Americans have gradually been losing their confidence/trust in these fiat physical notes issued by our Central bank (and their proxies). Gold and silver have gained some credence since 1975.
- Starting in the 1980’s and 1990’s money became digitized as the technology of computers spread nationally and globally. Today, the trend is to remove all paper notes and metal coins from circulation and live with our new fiat digital dollar.
- The fiat digital $ (including all global digital currencies) are not printed or mined from the soil (as prior historical monies) but are created via our authorities mental thinking/consciousness. The unit ($) is then attached to a photon of light (via digitization) which distributes the unit ($) from computer screen to computer screen. All this is now done at near the speed of light via our high-speed computers.
So what has emerged these past 3000 years in the realm of money is an evolution from physical money (paper, metals, objects…from nature) to non-physical monies (cyberspace digits…created from select banking mind’s). Today, our currencies circulate with various ‘names’ (dollar, euro, pound, yuan, yen, ruble, etc.) which confuse many as these ‘names’ are mere ‘mental abstractions’ and/or ‘units of consciousness’ (not a substance).
The ‘flow’ of funds is now a flow within our consciousness (or within cyberspace…our extended consciousness) as we think, visualize, buy, sell, trade, and invest cyber symbols ($) and numbers ($1). We then look at our computer screens for evidence of this ‘flow’ of mental abstractions (called money). Charts and flow diagrams provide the visual stimuli (or feel) that our digits are real and relevant. Trust is mostly an ‘inner’ sense that these cyber symbols will prevail and continue to be viable for the valuation of goods and services (nationally and internationally indefinitely).
But what many are now realizing is a sense that non-physical cyber money units are really not real or viable long-term. These units, which we visualize within our computer screens (our extended consciousness), are really not ‘things’ with any substance or real existence within our time/space world. They reside within a new space called Cyberspace. Cyberspace is generally defined as that space which we witness as we type and communicate via our various computer devices. The space creates an ‘illusion’ of reality!
Our money is now mostly ‘metaphysical’ at the core and we witness the ‘metaphysical’ actions of our Central bank authorities (as well as all banking authorities) as they create, digitize, and circulate these units of nothing (called money) within our computer accounts. QE (quantitative easing) is a good example. Our currencies ($$$) get created after a select banking authority thinks up a loan amount or some quantitative easing number (QE) for their input into a computer screen account. It then becomes official ‘legal tender’ for all goods/services.
Digital accounts are now ubiquitous for all our banking authorities as well as for most consumer recipients who have converted to digital accounts. Cyber $$$ are deposited into various digital bank accounts (automatically) after getting created (initially) by banking authorities who decide (internally) what number(s) to create, lend, or enter into their digital bookkeeping ledger. Today, I receive all my social security flow ($$$) from a computer in Washington D.C. which automatically sends my $$$ directly to my digital Wells Fargo account. This now happens to nearly all recipients of government funds.
What we now need to recognize is that money has evolved from a material object from nature (cowrie shells, tobacco, wampum, silver, gold, paper) to a mental abstraction ($) which resides within our inner consciousness. Today, the ‘flow’ of funds ($$$) is mostly a flow within our ‘inner’ being (our mind)…and our extended mind (called cyberspace). There is no ‘flow’ that circulates within our space/time universe (with the minor exception of the minimal paper/metal monies still existing and circulating).
India is now removing all their paper currency units from circulation (gradually/relentlessly). They are converting their monetary markets to a digital system. This is happening in Sweden, all of Europe, China, all of Africa, some of South America, and most of the USA, Canada and Australia. Our elite authorities are creating a ‘Mark of the Beast’ monetary system for the entire planet…in order to control, monitor, and enslave all of mankind. Central banks (mostly independent from public voters) are implementing this digital system for everyone (now some 7.5 billion people on planet Earth).
The process of global digitization is now under the auspices (mostly) of the Central Bank for all Central Banks called the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basel, Switzerland. You can witness their website for some of these details at: http://www.bis.org. Global economic governance is already here and few discern what has happened. Converting all our monies to digital form and centralization of all monies within banking allows all this to happen without any votes by the general public or consumers. We are all being enslaved but mostly unaware of our enslavement!
Global governance or world governance is a movement towards political cooperation among transnational actors, aimed at negotiating responses to problems that affect more than one state or region. Institutions of global governance—the United Nations, the International Criminal Court, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organization, the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, the Peoples Bank of China, the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank, and the Bank for International Settlements are all part of this globalization process now in progress.
To comprehend what has happened in just the past 15 years we need to think globally and act locally. The ‘Mark of the Beast’ monetary system is here now. The infrastructure has been installed and we now live with a global network of cyber market operations for almost all our trade. Goods and services are now being valued with digital currencies and the American digital dollar influences some 70% of all global trade transactions. Wake-up to a NEW world of cyber money, cyber trading, cyber transactions, and cyber warfare. The human mind is at the core of all this change.
The new concepts today are words like: cyber currencies, cyber trading, high-speed computer trading, algorithms for entering and exiting trades, source codes for programming price changes in real-time, algorithmic trading strategies, robotic trading, quants programming algorithms, automatic investing via robots, central bank digitization of currencies, quantitative easing manipulations, real-time investing, electronic exchanges and indices, speed of light transactions. We live in a NEW world already which will change rapidly going forward. Time to wake-up! Enjoy! I am: https://kingdomecon.wordpress.com.
Some websites to consider for more education:
Some images that reflect the recent changes in our markets:
People rule over people and those in authority (over our money) RULE the planet. The above Central bankers control, distort, manipulate, corrupt, and enslave the entire planet with their centralized system. The digital computer is now the tool for enslavement! Who is aware and comprehends?