Attn: Mr. Trump: Let’s ‘Drain the DEBT’!
As an educator/consultant, Mr. Trump, I would be pleased to visit with you and your economic/financial staff on the current (real-time) issues of three core economic concepts which have materially changed in meaning in recent years (the concepts are: ‘value’, ‘money’, and ‘currency’). I would be willing to fly to New York or Washington D.C. and visit with you and your economic team on these issues. This visit, Mr. President Elect, could lead to a ‘draining of all our accumulated ‘debt’ from all our National bookkeeping records (in time) and also a similar ‘draining’ of the records (now stored in cyberspace) of all our counter-parties (China, Japan, Germany, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, Brazil, etc.)…assuming they agree!
The key to this hopeful result is your ‘full’ understanding of the ‘nature’ of these three concepts and their recent change in meaning (as a result of our cyber markets)! My personal teaching experience has led me to the conclusion that most economic thinkers (irrespective of education) lack an understanding of the new cyber markets which have recently evolved…mostly since the late 1990’s. What most financial thinkers don’t seem to comprehend (fully) IMO is that all our financial ‘numbers’ now live within a ‘metaphysical’ environment called Cyberspace. Cyberspace is much different from normal space/time concepts which represented us during our founding up until recently.
I am fully convinced, Mr. President Elect, that I could explain and also educate your economic team on why the above three historical concepts of economics have changed (materially) in meaning and why we now need to ‘drain the swamp of debt’ from our National cyber ledgers. This is now possible as the core concept of economics (value) has also become a metaphysical and subjective concept as a result of being divorced from gold…and this has created a global marketplace of new metaphysical concepts…all of which are subjective and imaginary. Money, currency, and value are now ALL metaphysical/subjective/imaginary concepts of our consciousness…which should be interpreted differently from prior textbook learning on economics and finance.
I am convinced, Mr. President Elect, that I can educate your top advisers, your Treasury Department leader, your key Federal Reserve policymakers, as well as you and your immediate insiders on these important issues (if given an opportunity). The human mind is at the ‘core’ of reality and all your thinkers will appreciate that concepts ‘change’ in meaning over time and with changes in technology. If you take the time to internalize this website: http://www.usdebtclock.org you will notice that our National Debt is now nearly $20 trillion (and all this debt is stored within ‘cyberspace’). Our deficit is nearly $600 billion and the total American debt is nearly $67 trillion. If we include all the unfunded debt obligations then this number could exceed $200 trillion. Is it now time to eliminate this unpayable DEBT (draining this swamp of imaginary numbers from our bookkeeping ledgers)?
I think you will realize (with a presentation of recent events on these issues) that none of this ‘debt’ can be repaid given the ‘nature’ of the above three concepts and the economic model which we have installed for our system. We have an impossible bookkeeping situation globally which needs to be wiped clean via a ‘Reset’. All of the International financial ledgers (now living within ‘cyberspace’) need to be wiped clean (deleted). This is now possible and practical given the ‘nature’ of cyber reality. This is the first time in all of recorded history where ‘value’, ‘money’, and our ‘currencies’ all live (mostly) within ‘cyberspace’. Cyberspace is a ‘metaphysical’ netherworld which technically does NOT exist within our space/time universe. Few seem aware of this reality…now a ubiquitous outcome! I think you will agree with my presentation when you comprehend our situation.
The key to understanding today’s situation is to focus upon this concept called ‘cyberspace’ and the new cyber concepts which have emerged in recent years (like virtual reality, digital numbers, bits, bytes, photons, pixels, underwater fiber optic cable systems, speed of light transmissions, our electromagnetic spectrum of frequencies, high frequency trading, electronic exchanges, interconnected global communication networks, the global internet, algorithmic source codes, artificial intelligence, robots, automated trading, cyber hacking, and other such phenomena which have mostly emerged in just the past 15 – 20 years). All these phenomena have changed the meaning of concepts like ‘value’, ‘money’, and ‘currency’ (from our prior historical relationships). Our situation has changed and this means our problems have changed.
Give my proposal to you some consideration, as I believe you sincerely desire to not only ‘drain the swamp’ in Washington D.C. and America but also ‘drain the debt’ so as to make American Great Again. Keynesian economics and it’s model of ‘demand management’ is essentially a ‘one way street’…when understood. This model depends upon more ‘debt’ and increased spending (forever) to sustain its existence. My sense is that we now have reached a ‘threshold’ of global debt which can not be sustained much longer. This website proves my point for Americans: http://www.usdebtclock.org. If you happen to be near my neck of the woods (Arizona) during your travels, you could also contact me for a visit in either Phoenix and/or Tucson. I will volunteer my services to you (on these issues) if you respond to this request.
Another option is for you to contact me via phone and we could arrange alternative venues for a meeting/consultation. The time to discuss these important concepts (value, money, currency, cyberspace, etc.) and their new meanings is now…prior to your inaugural event on January 20, 2017. Your representative in Arizona could also contact me on these issues. Thanks for your consideration of the issues outlined herein and I hope that this missive gets to your attention. The issues today (especially the economic issues) are monumental as our debt and deficit issues have not been addressed for decades and the American people now seem receptive to your idea of ‘draining the swamp’ and also eliminating our unpayable National Debt. Congrats on your desire to make America Great Again. I am: https://kingdomecon.wordpress.com.
P.S. The key events which have changed our economic situation (historically) can be briefly summarized as follows:
- The core concept of economics is this concept called ‘value’. This imaginary concept gets objectified (under Capitalism) when we invent a ‘money’ commodity to represent this concept (say silver/gold). Without some objectification, the concept of ‘value’ is merely an ‘inner’ concept (imaginary).
- Money (when invented) must be a material/physical ‘thing’ if it is to serve as a proxy for ‘value’. Historically, this has been accomplished with our silver/gold tie/convertibility/backing/definition. Money is ‘invented’ to serve as our proxy for ‘value’.
- To further enhance ‘valuation’ of goods and services we ‘invent’ this concept called a ‘currency’ (say ‘dollar’) so participants in the marketplace can value/price their production/goods/services/exchanges. A currency becomes ‘legal tender’ for all monetary transactions and our official representation for ‘price discovery’ in the marketplace. A currency needs to be based upon more than mere ‘faith’.
- Today, all the above three concepts have changed in meaning as a result of entering this new netherworld called ‘cyberspace’. Our money is now a cyber unit and lives as part of our ‘extended’ consciousness (an inner realm of reality). This creates new concepts like ‘cyber hacking’, cyber QE creations, HFT operations, algorithmic price discovery, etc.
- To create a ‘draining of our cyber DEBT’ we now need to understand all these changes which have recently developed. Understanding and comprehension is needed if we desire to create a world where America can be Great Again.
- The computerization of our markets is now a global reality. All our trading is now going electronic and a network of electronic exchanges have been created globally. This means that we now live within a global economic system which is interdependent and interconnected. This is unlikely to change going forward.
- With global communication now prevalent and ubiquitous we need to think in terms of creating a RESET of all historical debt (globally) so as to eliminate this burden from our global markets. This can be accomplished as ALL ($$$$$$) are now within ‘cyberspace’ (and our concepts of ‘value’, ‘money’, and ‘currency’ are now units of our ‘imagination’) with no external substance.