My ‘Worldview’ – what I believe to be true/valid!
We all have some type of ‘Worldview’ or philosophy on life. Where did I come from? Is there a Higher Power? What is the purpose of my life? What is happening on this planet and what is the destiny for this planet? Where are events going? Who is in control of events and our ultimate destiny? These and other questions compose one’s ‘Worldview’. So what is my ‘Worldview’ in brief? Does my ‘Worldview’ have implications or information which You might accept as part of Your Worldview? Read all the ‘words’ below carefully and try to discern if the ‘words’ reflect reality for you. If not, why not? Let’s explore a few questions to discern this ‘Worldview’ and its implications for reality as I (and maybe also You) live it:
- Does God or a Higher Power ‘exist’? The word ‘exist’ is a confusing word as most of us assume that ‘exist’ means some ‘thing’ within our material universe (some particle of matter). I do not like this word ‘exist’ when talking about our Creator Source. In reality, God does NOT ‘exist’. Exist implies matter and energy. God, in reality, is SPIRIT. Spirit does NOT ‘exist’ (as matter/energy does). Spirit is separate from the material world. So when I talk about a Higher Power or Source for my/your being I do not use this word ‘exist’ (within this context). Drop the word ‘exist’ and the message becomes more clear. Words are ultimately derived from a Higher Source (a realm beyond the physical/material universe). So, YES, God is real…but he/she does NOT ‘exist’. Can you discern the message I am sending? God is not some ‘thing’ within our space/time universe!
- Are human beings in ‘control’ of their destiny? Are we autonomous beings who can create our own reality (separate from this Higher Power or ultimate Source)? I would suggest, NO. In reality, I am ‘at effect’ and I believe so are you. As human beings we live our lives without really knowing what is happening fully(within our inner spirit). It ‘appears’ that I am in control and autonomous (on the surface). But, in reality, I am not (and I would suggest neither are you). This means that we are all ‘at effect’ (not at cause)…and I/You act out our destiny without really knowing what is happening (fully). We live with a mystery (to some degree) which can not be demonstrated definitively with hard evidence or with proof. One must ‘discern’ this reality by gaining wisdom and understanding from prior experiences. The key word in all this philosophy is the word ‘discern’!
- Are there ‘powers and principalities’ which govern over this planet and all the seven billion people on this planet? I would suggest, YES. Think of what causes my/your behavior/actions. My/Your ‘words’ and ‘ideas’ are first derived prior to any human action (words/ideas do not originate within matter/energy as such). The word ‘derived’ is important to understand. Words come to me and you from sources ‘outside’ of our inner being (the internet is an obvious example on one level). Words are mostly ‘derived’ (not originated within our brains). This means that my actions (resulting from prior ‘words’ and ‘ideas’) cause my situation, problem, viewpoint. Ultimately, ‘words’ and ‘ideas’ derive from the spiritual realm (powers and principalities which transcend the material universe and all human beings on this planet). Read some historical ‘scripture’ for evidence. Think deeply about the ‘nature’ of our ‘words’ and ‘ideas’.
- Does our destiny result from these powers and principalities which occupy the spiritual/metaphysical realm? Yes! As human beings living on planet Earth we act out our reality without really ‘knowing’ what is happening (fully). In other words, we ‘discover’ what is happening as we ‘reflect’ upon the actions of our behavior. Reality is ‘discovered’…not created directly (as if we were ‘autonomous’ beings). This may seem shocking to many who lack wisdom and discernment, but it is rather obvious to me and many others who reflect, discern, and watch human action over longer time periods. My experiences have been created from my prior thinking (words and ideas). These experiences then create my real-time history. But I must ‘reflect’ and ‘discern’ to understand what has happened. This reveals that I am technically ‘at effect’ (not at cause). I do not create my reality but live my reality from prior ‘words’ and ‘ideas’ which were ‘derived’. Think on this for a few minutes!
- When did our destiny start and who was the Source? I would suggest that I/You did NOT come from matter/energy or some primordial soup of chemicals. In other words, the Worldview of Science (called Evolution) is totally false. I did not originate from some ‘thing’ (matter) which then evolved into my consciousness and personhood (over millions, billions, or trillions of time periods). This theory is pure myth and deception (to me). I, in reality, am a ‘spirit’ being which transcends matter/energy and I believe that You are similar. We are at the core ‘spirit’ beings living within a flesh body. Many can not ‘discern’ this obvious reality. I am not my brain/body and my real self is not physical or material. Think of Socrates, Plato, and Yeshua as historical persons who debunked this theory called Darwinian Evolution. In reality, I am ‘spirit’ and so are You. This means that our origins must be rethought and a Higher Power (Creator Source) must be accepted as reality. Yes, Adam and Eve were real people and all human beings most likely emerged from these two originals. The ‘names’ are not important but the thinking is important. Give this theory some reflection and thought!
- Who is the Creator/Source of this universe and the seven billion persons now living upon planet Earth? First let’s think about who IS NOT the Creator/Source. Any object of matter or energy is NOT the Creator. This seems obvious to me. This eliminates all idols or objects such as a ‘chemical soup’ or atoms or some quanta particle from nature. The Higgs Boson (for example) is not the Creator/Source. There is no God particle which can represent this Creator/Source. Any object which ‘exists’ within our material world is not the Creator/Source. Now let’s think about other possibilities. Is a prior living person (who lived upon this planet prior to today) a candidate for this Creator/Source? Is Moses this Source? Is Yeshua (Jesus) this Source? Is Buddha this Source? Is Putin, Xi, Barrack, Donald, or Angela this Source? Who then could be the Creator/Source? How about YHWH (in Hebrew) as the Source? Similar ‘names’ from other cultures which ‘point’ to this Higher Power is my concept of our Creator/Source. My ‘Worldview’ assumes a spiritual/metaphysical Creator/Source which does NOT live now or ever (prior to now) upon this planet. Think of YHWH as our Creator/Source!
- What is our Creator/Source now doing and where is it all leading? My sense is that we are now living in a transition period called The End of the Age. We could also call this time period as The End Times. Our prior history of some 6,000 years is coming to an END and our Creator/Source is behind all the events which we now witness. Some basic understanding of these events can be discerned from a study of eschatology (a study of the end times). It appears that this end time period has already started and the eventual outcome will be a NEW AGE and a new regime for governing this planet. Eschatology reveals that the process of ending the OLD AGE will be difficult and ominous. Human nature does not desire this type of Apocryphal change. But since we humans are NOT in control of our destiny (we are ‘at effect’), we have NO choice in the matter. Ultimately, our Creator/Source determines the outcome and the process. Those with ‘discernment’ and ‘understanding’ will recognize the reality of these ‘words’. The Kingdom Age is emerging and those who desire this outcome will prosper and those who dislike this change could perish. The issue is essentially LIFE or DEATH! That is my basic Worldview. Some will comprehend but most will not! Enjoy! I am: https://kingdomecon.wordpress.com.
Some images which may help with discernment and understanding of my Worldview: