Why seek ‘Ye’ the ‘living’ among the DEAD? Philosophy for realists!
My sense is that most people are unaware of their own inner spirit being. Most assume that their ‘words’ and ‘ideas’ derive from their BRAIN. But is this assumption valid? I don’t think so! In reality, my inner spirit being is where my life, words, concepts, ideas, thinking…derive from. Today, we call this ’cause’ (source) my/your Consciousness! Consciousness is outside my brain and separate from the functioning of my brain. I assume that this same reality is present within YOU. In reality, we are all ‘spirit’ beings housed in matter (flesh)…called our BODY! The reality of Consciousness is revealed when I/You enunciate ‘words’ from our thinking. Words derive from our Consciousness and Consciousness is NOT material/physical. Consciousness is IMO metaphysical and/or spiritual. Who is AWARE of this Now Reality?
Definition to ponder: The definition of a realist is a person who can look at things as they are and deal with it in a practical manner, and/or a philosopher who believes in showing and discussing realism rather than visionary thoughts based upon myth/deception. Realism is what this missive is meant to describe!
Most people walk, talk, and react with many false ‘assumptions’ about the nature of reality. This, to me, is so obvious as I visit with my friends, relatives, and working associates. Most everyone ‘assumes’ that what our corrupt education establishment espouses (teaches) is correct, valid, and a reality which is experienced. I, however, have discovered that most of what I learned in my establishment schools is mostly ‘crap’ education (not based upon what happens in the real world which I live within). Our educators are schooled with ‘deceptive’ concepts of reality and this does not allow them to focus upon what is really happening in our daily marketplace. Human nature likes to ‘assume’ that our guru’s and so-called experts within the education system KNOW what they ‘assume’ to know. This, to me, is myth/deception/invalidity! Socrates had it right: assume that I/You ‘know’ NOTHING (completely/fully)!
The flesh body of Yeshua appearing at the Temple (with the Jewish Authorities) of Yahweh prior to his death! His ‘spirit’ or consciousness was associated with his body (but separate from the brain) at this time in 31 A.D.!
The death (passing of the ‘spirit’) happened to Yeshua/Jesus later in 31 A.D.. What then happened?
Let’s now continue with some theology about the nature of reality which occurred some 2,000 years prior to today. What happened prior to and after the crucifixion of Yeshua (Jesus) around 31 A.D.? Did this person actually DIE? Did his ‘consciousness’ stop functioning at the moment of his death? What happens when I/You ‘pass away’/die? To understand this reality we need to understand the ‘nature’ of our Consciousness (right now). My Consciousness is NOT my brain or my brain neurons. My Consciousness is NOT material/physical/a thing (composed of ‘matter’). My Consciousness is where my ‘words’, ‘ideas’, ‘mental images’, and ‘thinking’ originate from. Consciousness is metaphysical/spiritual! Are you AWARE of this? Think about the ‘words’ emanating from your personal Consciousness! What are they? Where are they? Are they spirit or matter?
This ‘vision’ or ‘manifestation’ happened AFTER his ‘passing’ (this happens within Consciousness) but AFTER ‘glorification’ of the spirit! Glorification happens instantaneously after death!
This view of theology (scripture) reveals that Yeshua rose from the dead after a three day burial. This, to me, is ‘invalid’ and did not happen. In reality, Yeshua, was spiritually ‘glorified’ immediately after his spirit left him (spirit does not DIE)! This is reality to me (my point-of-view)!
Why do so many people on this planet have spiritual experiences (visualizations) within their spiritual mind/consciousness? Why do so many believe in a Creator God and/or Spirit beings? Could it be because they sense that this realm of reality is existential and real? Could it be because this realm is where ‘ideas’ ultimately derive from? IDEAS are what I think with! IDEAS create my daily reality as I walk, talk, think, and act. What do your IDEAS do? Where does my ‘talent’ and ‘internal’ drive come from? Think of a sports athlete. Where did Michael Jordan or Mohammad Ali get their sports talent and personal drive to achieve? Did it come from their BRAIN neurons or synapses? Personally, I don’t think so! Talent (all types of talent) derives from one’s metaphysical THINKING! It is then ‘developed’! Ultimately, talent and gifts of character derive from the Spiritual Realm!
Evidence of spiritual consciousness and the metaphysical realm of reality could be all the messages which people receive (daily) from this prior human being called Yeshua/Jesus/Messiah. Songs derive from this conscious person (now living within the spiritual realm). Words of wisdom derive from this prior person (if all the testimonies of people globally are valid). Words also derive from other SOURCES which I would call spiritual (other gods and goddesses). Why did one founding Father of America, Thomas Jefferson, believe in a CREATOR GOD? Did he get this concept from ‘nature’ (observation)? Did he observe this spiritual person within our material Universe? I don’t think so! T.J. derived this concept from his MIND/Consciousness/Thinking! Read the Declaration of Independence (google it). Where do all these concepts of the spiritual realm derive from? Think on this issue for a few minutes!
What likely happened AFTER the ‘spirit’ of Yeshua ‘passed away’ (left his body) in 31 A.D. is that he was ‘glorified’ by his Father God, called Elohim, Eloah, Yahweh. Immediately ‘after’ his so-called death on the ‘tree’ his prior Consciousness (spirit) was ‘glorified’ (made spiritual) by our Creator God. This allowed him to ‘appear’ to many of his followers (mentally) soon after his ‘passing’. We call these experiences ‘visions’ and/or a ‘manifestations’ within our inner Consciousness/Mind. They ‘appear’ real and immediate as they happen within our metaphysical Consciousness (a now experience). This same experience is happening daily as we all look at our smart phone screens and experience this ‘space’ called Cyberspace. Cyberspace is really an ‘extension’ of my/your Consciousness! Think on this!
So what is virtual reality? In it’s simplest form, virtual reality (VR) is tricking the mind into thinking it is in a different, virtual environment. Much like the visualizations (visions) after the death of Yeshua! We all live within this ‘virtual’ realm as we create our ‘cyber’ images!
Today, our so-called MONEY (now a cyber digit) is really a unit of ‘nothing’ (not composed of ‘matter’). This unit of ‘nothing’ is actually a unit within my/your Consciousness (it does not ‘exist’ within our material Universe). The unit does not ‘exist’ within my/your BRAIN or our body. In reality, this unit (a mere ‘number’) is within our spiritual consciousness (mind) and it can not be found, discovered, located, or known (like all the other ‘objects’ within our space/time Universe). Today, our MONEY is a ‘manifestation’ within my/your inner being called our spiritual Consciousness (a virtual experience)! Are you AWARE of this? Probably not! Why? This is not TAUGHT in any of our establishment schools of higher education. Most think that ‘numbers’ within their MIND are physical OBJECTS (in space/time). This myth is taught ubiquitously within our corrupted education system. Is it time to WAKE-UP to reality as we live it? I think so! Enjoy this missive and think about its implications. I am: https://kingdomecon.wordpress.com.
Numbers used as our MONEY are really ‘virtual’ units of nothing! Collapse is their destiny! We now live within this ‘virtual’ realm for our finances and investments!
Some definitions to ponder:
- matter: physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, especially as distinct from energy.
- spirit: the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.
- consciousness: sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of selfhood, and the executive control system of the mind.
- cyberspace: A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts… A graphic representation of data abstracted from the banks of every computer in the human system. Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged in the non-space of the mind, clusters and constellations of data. Like city lights, receding.
- glorification: the glorified body is immortal ( Rom 2:7 ), imperishable, powerful, and spiritual ( 1 Cor 15:43-44 ). This occurs upon the ‘passing’ of the ‘spirit’ from the flesh/blood body into the spiritual realm of reality!
- Creator God: On this issue, says Thomas Jefferson, I hold (without appeal to revelation) that when we take a view of the Universe, in it’s parts general or particular, it is impossible for the human mind not to perceive and feel a conviction of design, consummate skill, and indefinite power in every atom of it’s composition. The movements of the heavenly bodies, so exactly held in their course by the balance of centrifugal and centripetal forces, the structure of our earth itself, with it’s distribution of lands, waters and atmosphere, animal and vegetable bodies, examined in all their minutest particles, insects mere atoms of life, yet as perfectly organized as man or mammoth, the mineral substances, their generation and uses, it is impossible, I say, for the human mind not to believe that there is, in all this, design, cause and effect, up to an ultimate cause, a fabricator of all things from matter and motion, their preserver and regulator while permitted to exist in their present forms, and their regenerator into new and other forms. We see, too, evident proofs of the necessity of a superintending power to maintain the Universe in it’s course and order. Stars, well known, have disappeared, new ones have come into view, comets, in their incalculable courses, may run foul of suns and planets and require renovation under other laws; certain races of animals are become extinct; and, were there no restoring power, all existences might extinguish successively, one by one, until all should be reduced to a shapeless chaos. So irresistible are these evidences of an intelligent and powerful Agent that, of the infinite numbers of men who have existed thro’ all time, they have believed, in the proportion of a million at least to Unit, in the hypothesis of an eternal pre-existence of a Creator, rather than in that of a self-existent Universe. Surely this unanimous sentiment renders this more probable than that of the few in the other hypothesis.