Economies now ‘collapsing’ plus those ‘soon’ to collapse!
The Keynesian economies are now starting their collapse and this trend is irreversible. Let’s review which nations are now collapsing and also those on the horizon of collapse. This trend can not be reversed as Keynesian debt is ubiquitous and destructive when hyper-excessive! The process is invisible and without any audible sound as all this collapse happens within our digital computer screens. When I look outside my house I do not notice this collapse happening but when I watch events on the internet (or TV) I notice the illusionary markets change within my smart phone screen and my laptop screen. We now need to wake-up and realize that all our markets are now revealed within cyberspace and/or our extended consciousness. Phantasmagoria rules over the minds of all investors! This deceives and fools the masses who are not following this invisible/digital marketplace.
The ‘black hole’ which eventually destroys all the Keynesian cyber markets!
The following list of collapsing nations will expand to every nation on our planet over the next few years. Our Keynesian economic system is finally revealing its nature (it’s all imaginary numbers, cyber debt, based on nothing of substance). Let’s list a few of the nations now collapsing from sectarian issues, unpayable debt, declining growth, and political fragmentation:
- Brazil: this nation is deflating and will soon be in chaos as political leadership is lacking.
- Venezuela: this nation has essentially collapsed and the people are scrambling for economic survival.
- Cuba: this nation depends upon the above two for its survival. Collapse will accelerate in this nation.
- Nigeria: this nation has unpayable debts and long lines are now evident for basic survival needs.
- Libya: this nation is in chaos and emigration is ubiquitous so as to escape economic/political events.
- Yemen: this nation is similar to Libya and Syria.
- Syria: this nation is fragmenting into tribal economies and political sub-groups.
- Turkey: the banks in Turkey are suspect and this will lead to economic collapse soon.
- Ukraine: the banks, debt, war, and political fragmentation will bring this economy to its knees.
- Russia: sanctions, debt, deflation, and Panama revelations will continue to bring this economy down.
- Mexico: cancellations of tourist traffic, drug issues, debt, and political fragmentation occurring.
- Pakistan: continuing debt issues, banking problems, and political fragmentation occurring daily.
- Argentina: economy is back in ‘bust’ mode and political fragmentation may follow soon.
- Latvia: a 15% drop in GDP, debt issues, and protests mean that this nation will soon be in collapse mode.
- Croatia: with 12% unemployment, tourist traffic declining, and 78% of public saying decline is evident.
- Italy: the banking system is in trouble and debt and unemployment is the major issue.
- Greece: this nation has not resolved any of its core debt and pension problems.
- Kazakhstan: excessive debt and low oil prices reveal that this Keynesian economy is in serious trouble.
- Vietnam: both Moody’s and S & P rate this economy as problematic, growth has slowed substantially.
- Belarus: economy slowing from 10% growth to 1.4%, IMF must now increase loans if economy is to survive.
- Saudi Arabia: OPEC is now mostly broken and low oil prices mean debt and liquidations are only hope going forward.
All the above are currently a basket case economically and politically. These nations are unlikely to resolve the core issues plaguing them. A growing group of developed nations are also in serious trouble due to debt, declining growth, political fragmentation, and a loss in public confidence. Let’s list a few of the obvious ones:
- Canada: this nation has a huge bubble real estate market which may soon implode, public confidence waning.
- Japan: this nation is demographic problems and debt issues which are getting much more dire, confidence waning.
- China: this nation’s stock market has already declined some 40% revealing a declining growth scenario going forward.
- Great Britain: this nation has serious political issues and also Keynesian debt issues. Watch out!
- Germany: this nation has serious immigration issues and political fragmentation is evident, public confidence waning.
- Sweden: this nation is nearly 100% digital and a mere 5% economic decline will expose the debt and the real estate bubble.
- United States: this nation has serious political fragmentation, economic debt issues, with declining confidence!
Our global economy could implode and crash at any moment! The entire system is now mostly electronic and digital and this means that any collapse is silent and within our computer screens. Debt is now within our computer screens. All our finance is now mostly virtual/digital and within our computer screens. We now live in an ‘imaginary’ economic universe of digits/numbers/symbols and political rhetoric. Our Cyber Economy is subject to a sudden crash/collapse when confidence wanes to a threshold level (which is unpredictable by me). The wise, however, will prepare for this change in our markets now! Buy your survival needs and then watch events as they unfold economically and politically. We live in a corrupt/phantasmagoria world. Enjoy! I am: https://kingdomecon.wordpress.com.
The ‘Rules Committee’ at the Cleveland Convention could choose the eventual candidate! Is this democracy?
P.S. A coming issue to contemplate for Republicans (as well as all Americans): the ‘Rules Committee’ at the Cleveland, Ohio convention (July, 2016) will likely determine how events play out for our Republican candidates. The ‘Rules Committee’ will consist of 62 selected individuals (31 males and 31 females) from the 31 states with Republican governors in office. If Donald Trump or Ted Cruz do not receive 1237 delegates prior to the convention, then a 2nd or 3rd ballot may be necessary to determine the candidate to face Sanders or Clinton. John Kasich is betting on a 3rd ballot and the ‘Rules Committee’ (which can change and make-up the rules prior to this convention). All the public votes cast during the primaries could be meaningless as the ‘Rules Committee’ and select ‘insiders’ (behind closed doors) may determine the outcome. We live in a corrupted political world where Americans do not control their own political destiny. Voting is essentially meaningless! Few seem aware that Americans are controlled by ‘insiders’ and ‘big money’! This goes for all political parties in America! Crony Capitalism has created this situation!